Replacing the email for good would be kind of surrealistic, don't you think? :) Hubgets does not replace email, but it definitely reduces internal email threads by making internal information circulate more freely.
For example, just by using Topics you will deal with less email ping-pong.
- Because they allow you to discuss with your teammates in real-time about mutual projects or tasks.
- You will no longer email files, because you've can transfer stuff right in the Topic, like really large files of all types - documents, archives, audio files, images, and videos.
- Everything you transfer is instantly accessible to everyone involved in the conversation.
- Basically, you can exchange and gather info in an organized fashion, without making an extra effort.
- You can tag everything worth remembering and, whenever necessary, you can instantly find it using the advanced search engine. It's very unlikely to lose track of important information.
Then there's the Team Board, where teammates can broadcast important messages that need everyone's attention. All team members are instantly updated, so there's zero chance to miss things that concern you. In short, simply by using these two features alone, the number of internal emails will visibly go down.
If you need more insights on these two features, you can check these blog articles: