Some of the arguments that we have seen with people who were rejecting collaboration were in the lines of:
- some ideas are not ok to be shared with the entire team
- what if the team rejects the projects?
- there is not enough time to involve everyone in the discussion and explain the details
- "I will get feedback that I can't use anyway"
- the team will waste time chatting
- we are a small team, we can just talk to each other.
While a small team may not feel the immediate need for a tool to centralize content, a team of more than 5 people will need to document their work in order to pass it on to new employees.
It is so much easier for a newcomer not to have to fish around for information, interrupting colleagues, but simply use the search function to browse the entire team knowledge ever produced.
Hubgets automatically indexes and classifies everything, including Topics.