Not sure I understand correctly whether not hosting on AWS is a privacy requirement or not, for your company. If this is the case, please note that Hubgets can be hosted on your infrastructure of choice.
Hubgets is a flexible-deployment solution, with the possibility of accessing it in our cloud, or on a on-premise installation - a server in your company HQ, for instance.
Here are some of the benefits of each type of deployment.
- We handle everything, support is available 24/7
- Deploy in minutes
- Simple pricing per user, no hidden costs
- Always available, always updated
Hubgets on your infrastructure
- Download the software and install it, we are ready to help
- Full flexibility to implement your policies
- More enterprise PBX features
- Unlimited access to data and APIs
I hope this answers your question :)